Designed with the hardest-charging freeriders in mind, the Bent Metal Solution Snowboard Binding delivers power and precision to help you put down the line of a lifetime. An innovative baseplate design gives the Solution the edge control and lightning-quick response needed when riding the biggest, steepest mountains around. Bent Metal’s most notable innovation is the Carbon Fiber Driveplate, which is an interchangeable bottom piece to the baseplate that lets you customize your level or stiffness and power.
The plate that comes with the Solution features a shock-absorbing EVA layer on top and a reinforced nylon layer on bottom,with layers of carbon fiber, bio eco-sublimated layers, and a maple wood core sandwiched between to provide an insanely stiff and responsive feel. Bent Metal also put carbon in the highback for uncompromising support that won’t let you down in the middle of mach-ten heelside carves or when dropping 40-foot cliffs in the backcountry. Low-profile straps conform to your boot to deliver lightweight and secure comfort, with no delay in response when you engage turns. It’s all attached to the board through the Pivot Disk, which has a reduced size to allow your board to realize its true flex potential.
- Ultra-responsive and stiff for big mountain shredding
- Carbon baseplate offers powerful energy transfer and precision
- Carbon highback provides ultimate support for riding hard
- Flex Control Drive Plate for precise edge control
- Minimalist straps are secure and responsive
- Forged aluminum buckles are light and sturdy
- Pivot disk increases true board flex
- Revolutionary Cube for quick forward lean adjustment
Bent Metal Solution Snowboard Binding
Carbon Fiber Driveplate
yes, The Cube forward lean adjustment
all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder snowboarding